drewhx10@gmail.com

Chameleon 5.4 update?

Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:24 am

Anyone know if/when the next update will be out?

It is fast approaching a year since the last update which is a long time for the Chameleon guys. I know COVID had played a part in delays but, not sure what is coming next for this software.

Is it time to go for an alternative? I have passed the 3 years of free updates now so not sure if I should wait for an update or shop elsewhere.

Any mods/admin able to help?

Điđi

Re: Chameleon 5.4 update?

Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Yes, I am also interested in what is happening here.

markransome

Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:26 pm

I am too!

Điđi

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:04 pm

This version 5.4 is a big disappointment.
I really can't believe that the guys from Chameleon don't understand that the design of the site is the most important for its progress.
As their long-term user, I realized that chameleon is very good, but that the design is not satisfactory.
Also, as a long-time user of Chameleon, it bothers me that they separate the templates.
In particular, now in version 5.4 they put smileys and a sticker in the edge template, while none of the other templates have it.
I think the urban template is very good with good functions but the design is outdated.
If they made a new urban with a new design and the same functions or maybe even added a few more functions such as smileys or photo verification, it would be a success for us users and for them as creators of that work.
I sincerely hope that one of the chameleon administrators will read my comment and appreciate it. Thank you

Return to “Chameleon Social Software wishes”