khan

Match making emails :)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 am

Dear Developers

Please try to make this feature for Urban theme, Admin can set weekly or monthly match making emails sent to the users automatically. If a user wants to meet a girl between 30 to 40 then he will get new matches Email weekly or monthly depends what Admin has setup.

I have one more dating software I am using for my old site. I have this feature there and my site sends every week new match by email to all my users and in this way users are keep coming back to the site when they see the mail. This is one kind of good way bringing the traffic back if user has forgotten about our site. I would love to switch my that site to chameleon but sad I can not do as I have done lots of modification there and impossible to move to chameleon. So this match making feature would be ideal feature for chameleon.

Cheers

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Re: Match making emails :)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Hm but have you tried the Match mail feature in the admin cp? I think it is in Users. It has been there for many years.

khan

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:10 am

ChameleonSocial wrote:Hm but have you tried the Match mail feature in the admin cp? I think it is in Users. It has been there for many years.

Yes I can see the Match mail feature in my admin panel and I have setup on Sunday to send matches by emails.
But I never ever received any match making email from my site. Even though I receive all other emails all the time form my site whenever someones visits profile I get that emails. It means my cron jobs working fine because I get all other emails all the time from my site.
But I have never seen any one email which sends match making. Please could you check that maybe there is a bug?

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:20 am

No bugs as this is a very common feature. Probably your server is blacklisted or something. Please submit a ticket in the clients area :shock:

khan

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:23 am

ChameleonSocial wrote:No bugs as this is a very common feature. Probably your server is blacklisted or something. Please submit a ticket in the clients area :shock:

My server is blacklisted by whom? My Internet Service provider ? I did not understand.
Let's say if server is blacklisted, then how I can receive all other emails from my site?

But I will open a ticket as you suggested :)

Many thanks for your prompt reply, much appreciated.

Cheers

Return to “Chameleon Dating Software wishes”